Business Development Manager
- experience 1 tahun
- Majoring in Business Management Marketing.
- Having experiences in the Business Development or Marketing Analyst.
- Proficient in English both of oral and written.
- Preferable Manager Assistant Managers specializing in Business Development.
- Education graduate abroad is advantage.
- Having knowledge in Sales Planning, Prospecting Skill, Negotiation Closing Skills, Territory Management and Market Knowledge.
- Great at negotiation, human communication, task and time management, problem solving.
- Strong analytical thinking, hardworking, diligent, honest, accurate and able to work together in teams as well as individually.
- Willing to work over time to finish deadlines.
Job Decriptions :
- Manage international relationship with partners suppliers.
- Manage team to develop and implement strategies for new product and services.
- Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements developing and negotiating contracts integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company s unique selling propositions and differentiators.
- Assessing the data gathered under the review process to establish recommendations for change to improve business performance.
- Identifying actions required as a result of review and analysis to improve business performance.
- Controlling manage internal departments and ensure all team members represent the company in the best light.
- Coordinate and interact with other division to ensure orders are properly executed.
- Conducting market research for competitor quality and price.
- Define strategy to achieve target.
- Develop and implement strategies promotions for new products and services.